Friday, January 26, 2007

Matthew Spencer’s Fan Club

Matthew Spencer’s Fan Club is on the Rise
It has been a wonderful to feel so much support from our friends and family. What a blessing it truly has been to share these experiences with each of you!
(Other pictures to be posted shortly, we hope!)



Is there any doubt?
With a family this cute, is there any doubt that Matthew will be the cutest kid ever?




Familiar Feeling (1)
Tia Sandra remembers what this feels like. With Joshua being born just two years ago she was wishing she had a little baby again. Well, after remember the long nights she decided that she didn't miss it that much.




Familiar Feeling (2)






AQ^2
With eyes, nose, and lips like Matthew’s there is no denying that he is a Batarse. AQ holds the 10th of 15 grandchildren. (Five more to come)




Best Buds (1)
Although Nathan and I were born on the same day he is already so much ahead of me in size. But with mom’s help I’m catching up. How crazy mother nature can be. On our birthday, Nathan was a couple of days late (40) and I was three weeks early (37). But we both came out healthy and ready to take on the world.





Best Buds (2)
Jessica Pulsipher helps to make sure Nathan and Matthew don’t forget their experience together in the nursery at Huntington Hospital.




My first Italiano experience
I strongly suggest staying away from the fettuccine alfredo and breast milk como. Although it’s an Italian Bambino’s favorite dish, it didn’t do too well with me.




The Wallin’s give a little shout out
Trent and Lorie stopped by to make sure Mom and Baby had everything they needed. Fortunately for us the Baby Shower Lorie helped carry out was a huge blessing especially considering Matthew was (3) weeks early. Mom and Dad were not physically or emotionally ready. (Thank you everyone for your help especially Lorie and Amber for organizing such a nice shower)





Matthew gets his first set of Lucky jeanswear
Uncle Sterling made sure that Matthew looks good when he hits the streets. Now Matthew and Dad can go out and be dressed like twins as they model their Lucky jeans.








Matthew becomes an exercise prop
Uncle Jim shows Debbie the modified superset curl. The trick is to lift a couple of times before he eats as a warm up and then to feed him until full. Once he’s eaten all he can, he moves around less, making it much easier to compete your reps. (It is not recommended to do this unless you are under the direct supervision of a personal trainer that is also a licensed pediatrician in the State of California)






Add another Couts boy to the mix
Matthew got to learn first hand what it takes to be a boy in the Couts clan from his cousins Joey, Kaleb, & Cameron. After the secret handshake and password were exchanged, they told him as long as he enjoyed sports and was good at math he would do just fine.







Elizabeth Cullimore presents Sophie to Matthew
Debbie later let Elizabeth know that although we regard the Cullimore’s very highly and do believe strongly in a higher being, we don’t believe in arranged marriages. However, with all of the power walking that these marvelous women do with their newborns; you never know what will come out of it.



Janie Nelson shows Mom and Dad how it’s done
Janie seemed to defy traffic and speed barriers as she made it to the hospital in record time to check in on Mom and Baby. It seemed she made it from the “OC” in about 30 min. You can’t tell from the picture but in the brief seconds that Janie was holding Matthew, Debbie crawled up and took a little cat nap. As you can image, her great smile helped energize the little room from an otherwise completely drained room.

6 comments:

Lorie said...

We love the pictures! Keep them coming. What an adorable little boy!

Janie said...

He is so cute! I can't wait to see him again! I love the fun commentary too.... :)

Sarah said...

We need more pictures! Since this post he's almost growing chest hair - keep the photos coming :)

Kerri said...

Okay, I found your blog, but I refuse to add a link on mine until this is a bit more updated! I don't want pathetic blog sites listed on my favorites list! Just kidding! Matthew is too cute, to not share more pictures.

Janie said...

Please update the blog! I agree with Sarah - Matthew is almost growing chest hair since the last post! :) Let's get together with the kiddies again soon...

Debbie said...

okay okay, I cracked under the pressure!! Here are some updates...I promise I will try and keep up!!