Wednesday, November 12, 2008

really late halloween update

We have been quite busy here in CA...and Halloween was great! But I was so happy to have Nov. 4th be over and I am even happier with the results after so much work for Prop. 8 to pass. We have definitely been blessed.

Anyways, here are some pics from our ward Trunk-or-Treat. Matthew was Mickey Mouse and I was "Mickey's Biggest Fan".
With some of his little friends
With Mom, Minnie (Sophie), Elizabeth, and " Mini Minnie"
Mickey and Minnie had fun together
That evening, Matthew practiced his "Ghost Face" from his BOO Pajamas ;)
Mom practiced too..lol

3 comments:

Autumn said...

your costumes turned out great! You guys look like you had a lot of fun!

elizabeth cullimore said...

Mickey & Minnie were so cute together! We'll have to dress them up again for Goofy's Kitchen.

Anonymous said...

ok, there's no Dnian he has his daddy's dimples and smile!! SO cute, Debbs!