Like most other seven-month olds, Matthew is developing his personality. During his morning nap of his seven month-"birthday", I discovered, that he started exploring his room. Instead of napping, he had stuck his hand out of the crib and was playing with the swing! Too cute! I discover him doing it more and more often now...guess it is time to move the swing out!
Getting a Kick out of Music
2 years ago

6 comments:
That's so funny! He's a little explorer! Can't wait to see him soon!
I love the expression on his face: "Whoa! I'm being watched!"
This one is so funny! He is totally saying, "What? I'm not doing anything wrong!"
How could you get mad at a little face like that?
Thanks guys! You would think I should have been a little annoyed that he wasn't napping...but I just love that he is becoming so smart. Well, at least I think so ;) I guess my smiles at him are more positive reinforcement!Hope all the kids are well!!
this is hillarious! I just checked out your blog! love it! matthew is adorable!
Post a Comment