Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Last Week Was Fun!

Last week, one of Mom's good friends from El Salvador (Roxana) came to visit us. I was really well behaved and was able to visit many places. Check it out!



Eating Lunch at California Pizza Kitchen (CPK)





I had a lot of play time at home too though!








On the train platform in Chinatown





Just happy to be Out!




Enjoying hanging out and swimming at Nathan's!









Our visit to Santa Monica Pier







I even got to "Surf the Waves"!!!






















3 comments:

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Impressive surfing skills, Matthew.

Debbie said...

I know!! I guess that is what happens when you're a California baby!!

Janie said...

I can't get over how cute he is. I just checked out all of your new pics and I LOVED the naptime fun you caught on camera!!!! How well I know... :) He is such a charmer!