Penny loves going to the temple too. There is a statue of a family in front of the visitors center that she always wants to hang out with. It's her biggest woe in life that she will never have any older brothers or sisters...
I am a stay at home mom of 2 adorable and wild boys. I love creative and cute things...and so, here are some of my latest crazes I work on while the kids are asleep! Hope you enjoy!
6 comments:
Gorgeous weather for picture-taking at the temple! Matthew is such a happy little boy!
Looks like Matthew enjoyed being at the temple. He's lucky to have parents who show him it's important. :)
What a great family! Next time you want to go we could baby swap.
He is so cute! I love his chunky little arms. :) Come down south and we'll make a temple day while we switch up the boys.
Penny loves going to the temple too. There is a statue of a family in front of the visitors center that she always wants to hang out with. It's her biggest woe in life that she will never have any older brothers or sisters...
Great shots, beautiful colors and what a boy!!
Cute blog! We started a new one @www.carlsoncru.blogspot.com! Add us, so we can keep in touch!
How are things?? Love ya! Ambs
Post a Comment