Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My Cousin's Trip Out

A few weeks ago, Matthew's 2 cousins (Lilu and Andrea) came to visit us in L.A. We had such a great time with them! Then, we traveled back to North Carolina (their home) with the
m, and had a great time there too! Here are some pics from their L.A. trip and our trip out, more to come soon!



At Jamba Juice with Lilu and Andrea






In Chinatown



Sipping out of Mom's water bottle as we wait for the train




The girls got to visit Hollywood and Matthew tried to hide from the Paparazzi





At the Getty Center; Matthew loved the grass!













Enjoying yummy Wahoo's fish tacos




So much fun at the Dodger's Game (not to mention excellent seats!)







The Girls' first taste of a California favorite In-N-Out





Enjoying and relaxing on Santa Monica Beach





Relaxing at Home and enjoying family time!





and finally, Matthew's FIRST FLIGHT!! He was SOOO good! Didn't cry once!



6 comments:

elizabeth cullimore said...

Wow! You guys did a lot! We missed you! I love Matthew's cute little smile!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Matthew's becoming so expressive. What a fun little guy.

I like the yoga pose on the Getty grass. :)

The Lind's said...

Matthew is so cute and getting big so fast. He has the prettiest eyes. Hope he is feeling better! I added you to our blog link. Hope that's okay.

Kerri said...

I am glad you are back and didn't move away! I was so sad to even think that rumor could be true. Looks like you had so much fun. Next time you go to the Getty, I would love to come. I forgot how kid-friendly it is.

Lorie said...

I love the pictures! Matthew gets cuter every time I see him.

Angela said...

Matthew has the cutest smile ever!