Monday, October 29, 2007

There's No Place Like Home

This Halloween, we decided to all dress up. It was a lot of fun for me, but I doubt we will put that much work into it again. I was afraid Matthew wouldn't feel comfortable with his costume (with his head and hands covered and with "paw socks") , but he didn't seem to mind it at all! Strauss was quite a bit nervous though with all the people at the Trunk-or-Treat.

Thanks to Jessica Pulsipher and Laurie Astle for the help with the costumes!

(Scarecrow and Dorothy were all home-made and took a lot of their time!)

~Scarecrow, Dorothy, Lion, and Toto


At Home



These girls had great costumes!




Another (might I add, cuter) Dorothy, Samantha Snow



Our entire family (can you spot Strauss?)



With our good friends, and Prom King and Queen of 1984, The Cullimores (Elizabeth, Brady, and LadyBug Sophie) ~Hillarious!




10 comments:

The Proctor Group said...

You guys are such a cute family! Your costumes turned out really well.

holly said...

Your costumes were awesome! It takes so much work to do them, but they turned out great. Glad you guys are more festive than we are.

The Waldrams said...

I don't think I saw your whole family there that night. I remember seeing you though. Great costumes! So cute! We added you to our blog too!

Kerri said...

I think the picture with you and Samantha is adorable! So many people have sewing skills and I am getting inspired to try to make a costume next year. I don't know how you guys do it, though!

Janie said...

You guys really outdid yourselves - the costumes were amazing! I loved that you went all out. Maybe you will inspire the rest of us to actually dress up next year... :) :)

elizabeth cullimore said...

Judy Garland is that you? Your costumes were so professional!

The Lind's said...

I love that you all dressed up. I love Halloween! But we were bums this year and didn't get dressed up. Maybe next year! Anyway I love your costumes!

elizabeth cullimore said...

D- I thought I was bad at updating my blog!! I want to see more of that little guy! I'm going to miss you when you go to Costa Rica! I'm also a little jealous!

ambercarlson said...

Okay... Time for an update!! We loved your Christmas card, I was so impressed! Way to go Debbie! We miss you guys, and the weather! Love A

The Pachuilo Family said...

Hey we started a blog our address is pachuilos.blogspot.com. You can add us to your friends list if you want.