After all the Holiday rush and then 3 weeks in Costa Rica, It is sad to admit I have neglected the blog. Here is the first of MANY updates...I still have to download a ton of pics! Enjoy and more to come soon!
THANKSGIVING:
For Thanksgiving, we were able to go to West Lafayette, Indiana (Spencer's hometown and also home to our beloved Purdue University!) The weather was chilly..it even flurried a little on Thanksgiving day!
Matthew got to spend some time with Grandpa Couts
THANKSGIVING:
For Thanksgiving, we were able to go to West Lafayette, Indiana (Spencer's hometown and also home to our beloved Purdue University!) The weather was chilly..it even flurried a little on Thanksgiving day!
Matthew got to spend some time with Grandpa Couts
PASADENA CHRISTMAS FESTIVAL:
After we came back from our trip we decided to attend this little free festival in Pas. It was nice!
We got to see the snow in L.A.
They had real reindeer
With the cheezy snowman
We got to take a picture with Santa (Matthew was NOT impressed)

3 comments:
Way to go with an update! So glad my kid isn't the only one who wasn't a Santa fan. :) :) Cute pics from T-day though. Matthew sure is a good looking kid!
Hey Debbie! I have been checking for an update! It's about time! Just kidding! Matthew is so stinking cute! I love the header of your family picture. You all look so great! Looks like you guys have been busy and having fun!
I'm so happy that you finally updated your blog. I've been checking it all the time waiting to see some pictures from your trip. It looks like you had a lot of fun. I love your family picture at the top. You guys look great!
Post a Comment