Here is the old cut
In the Process
New Cut
It is still a pretty simple cut...but I am happy for the change!
I haven't decided if I want bangs, layers, etc. I would love to hear some suggestions!
Did you know?:
"One in three women will be diagnosed with a form of cancer in her lifetime-meaning 700,000 American women will face the diagnosis in just one year. The number one fear of 60 percent of these women is losing their hair as a side effect of the chemotherapy. Eight percent won't get their potentially life-saving treatment because they don't want to lose their hair"

13 comments:
Gorgeous! I love...love your new cut! You look so good! Oh I am so bummed about the scrapbook expo. I am not going to make it because my in-laws are coming in town that weekend. I am so sad! So I think we should plan a scrapbook night!! SOON! What do you say?
Debbie-I LOVE your new haircut!! It looks great on you. You have beautiful hair no matter what length it is! And it went to a good cause too.
You look beautiful! I love your new haircut!! That is so cool you would choose to donate it all to cancer patients. Those stats you mentioned make me stop in my tracks, especially the one that women won't get treatment because they don't want to lose their hair. You're making me wish I had long hair to donate!
I love it!!! Way to do something for a good cause.
Oh my goodness, you look beautiful! I LOVE your new haircut, and that's so great you were able to donate it to such a great cause.
Great hair! It looks good on you. You could get away with a great bang, too. However, I usually get tired of my bangs after just a short time...fyi
Very cute haircut and good for you for donating it! You are lucky that your hair can be that long and they still want it! If I ever grew my hair long enough to cut off 8 inches, it would basically be the consistancy of straw. I'm glad your husband sent your blog address to my husband, who forwarded it to me. Love your fam picture. I just started a blog for us. It is: parkerpressrelease.blogspot.com.
I love your new cut!
You know, if I ever needed cancer treatment and lost my hair, I'd be torn between wanting a wig that looked like my usual style and trying something totally different. It could be fun to try something new, but in a crisis like that it might be comforting to look in the mirror and see something familiar.
Your hair looks great! I am trying to grow my hair out long enough to donate it also, but I can never get it past me shoulders, i just have to cut it.
About the bangs, I say do it. If you don't like them you can always grow them out.
Love the new do! That is so great that you were able to donate your hair. Unfortunately, even if I cut mine I could not donate it because it is a little (lot) damaged- colored, bleached, colored, bleached...!
your hair looks great! and your beautiful hair will be great for the wigs- my mom went through chemo a few years ago and lost all her hair, my sister and friend both donated at that time (my hair wasn't quite long enough) but it was great! way to go! and I LOVE your shirt!! so cute! where did you get it? xoxo PS- we will totally be here this summer when you guys are coming- I'm soooo excited to hang out!
Love the hair!! You always look great! We have to hang out again soon.
Debbie, Your hair looks really good! Your hair was gorgeous long, and it still looks great shorter.
~Joanna (Day) Tate
Post a Comment