Monday, February 25, 2008

James and Kaelyn's Wedding

Earlier this month, we travelled to Utah to celebrate (Spencer's brother) Jim and Kaelyn's wedding! It was really great to visit with family. Welcome to the family Kaelyn!



8 comments:

Jessica said...

What a cute little family, that little suit looks great on Matthew!

The Waldrams said...

He looks so cute with the tie and everything. I like the family pic too.

The Pachuilo Family said...

Love the family pic, you all are so photogenic!

Janie said...

He looks so great in that suit! What a charmer! I can't believe how much he's grown. Great family pic too. We need to get together again soon!

Anonymous said...

Look at those dimples on that happy boy!!

The Proctor Group said...

Matthew looks so handsome! You guys all looked great!

Angela said...

Hi, Debbie - Tag you're it! See my blog for details.

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Matthew looks so dapper - I love the tie. :)