So, a lot has happened since we last posted (Matthew has taken trips to Las Vegas and Arizona, he has visited with several friends including spending some good time with McKay Nelson in the O.C.) but here is his latest trick. After 15 months of so much anticipation, our little boy is finally walking! (he is still a little wobbly, but we are very proud of him nonetheless ;) )
Getting a Kick out of Music
2 years ago

6 comments:
That is so great! He is really good at walking! Walking just makes everything so much easier! Congrats - he is officially a toddler!
Woohoo! Watch out world! We had SO much fun with him last weekend. We really need to make a point to get together more often.
What a great walker! We might need to buy some leashes for the kids before we hit Disneyland this weekend ;)
Way to go Matthew! Watch out though because if you thought he got everything before, it only gets worse.
Yeah!!! That's so cute. I can't believe he's already walking.
wow! he is adorable! I agree with kerri- walking makes everything easier- anneke is crawling all of the park now and I'm very ready for her to walk :) anyway, we are doing a "spring farm tour" tomorrow in chapel hill- what is the name of the creamery you guys loved? I think it may be on the tour....and WHEN are you coming out to visit?!! we are anxious to hang out with you guys! xoxo
Post a Comment