Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dancing With The Stars!

Yesterday, Elizabeth, Eunnie, Julia, and I were able go to Dancing with the Stars live! It was really fun to get out with the girls! We were able to see Ashley Simpson perform and get some camera time. Elizabeth and I met Mark Ballas (Kristi Yamaguchi's partner) and got his autograph..he is really short in person!


It is a little dark, but see if you can check us out behind Tom Bergeron (second row from bottom)! Sorry about the bad quality~



Outside the Studios



Thank you Bess and Katie for watching the kids!!!

5 comments:

elizabeth cullimore said...

That was sooo fun! Thanks for posting the pics!

The Proctor Group said...

It was a lot of fun! I stole one of your pictures for my blog ;) Thanks for a great time.

julia said...

how come when i go to see the pics of us, nothing shows up?

it was fun - can't wait to hang out w/you guys more this summer.

julia said...

it's working now - nevermind!

Lorie said...

I'm so jealous. How did you guys get tickets. I would love to go see it.