Sunday, May 18, 2008

Our visits to Disneyland

This past Tuesday, Matthew and I headed to Disneyland (again)..and I was able to capture some cute pics...

His favorite part of the day was holding on to these rods...

cute little Levi's jeans (thanks Joshua!)
Trying to be artistic :(
Mommy and Me

Then on Friday night, The Cullimores, The Proctors, and Spencer and I had a DATE NIGHT at Disneyland and California Adventure. It was really fun! I missed going on all the adult rides!

On Tower of Terror (these smiles are from BEFORE the ride)

Our Tower of Terror Pic~The look on Elizabeth's face is priceless! I love it Bitta!
Our Group Pic

4 comments:

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Funny - the "artistic" shot makes Matthew look several years older.

The Tate Fam said...

Why did you miss going on the adult rides? Are you hinting at something?

Jessica said...

Where have you disappeared to Debbie?!?! I know summer is crazy, but you better start updating more often, I want to see some pictures! Love you and miss you!

klm said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/sungai-terkotor-di-dunia