This past Wednesday was Matthew's 2nd Birthday! He is a big boy now :) We had a little Mickey and friends Birthday party for him at our home. He really enjoyed his day with his little friends, birthday cake, and new toys.
I feel so blessed to be his mother. He is a sweet and affectionate little boy who ocasionally can be a little wild! I love you Matthew and I am so glad you are in our family!
Here are some pics of his birthday :)
The Decorations
The Cake (mom made)
Matthew Excited about Cake and Singing
With Mom and Dad
Blowing out Candles
Opening Presents
Playing with some of his Friends in a new "play hut"

4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Matthew! It was a great party! The cake looked so professional!
Happy Birthday Matthew! Debbie, great job on the cake!
happy birthday matthew! I can't believe he is two!! It seems like he was just a baby a few days ago!! Looks like a fun party and Matthew is looking very handsome!
What a cute and handsome little guy you have there! fun! just dropping by on your blog and it's good to see you guys are doing great. I hope the best for you!
Post a Comment