After 4 years of working full time and going to school part time, I am so proud to say Spencer has graduated from his double Masters programs at USC!!! He now has his MBA and MRED!! These years have been great but also a trying time for our family and I am so proud of Spencer for being able to juggle work, school, callings, and being an awesome husband and dad!! I personally am super excited to have Spencer home on evenings and weekends! Yay! Being done with school is definitely another great blessing we have in out lives! We couldn't have done it without the support of family and friends.
We are so proud of you Spencer and so grateful for all you do for us!! We did it!!
Graduation Day:
Matthew pointing out our USC cake and decorations
Us on Campus
Spencer and his brother Joe and nephew Paul
With my Parents
Receiving his MRED diploma
On our walk to the MBA commencement
Receiving his MBA diploma
Spencer with his classmates in the Galen center
With his brother, Sterling and Sterling's girlfriend, Cindy

4 comments:
Congratulations, that is so exciting!
Congratulations Spencer! What a lot of work and now you've finished! WOOHOO for you and your family! We love you guys!
I'm so sad we missed it. It would have been so nice to be there to celebrate with you guys! Congrats to Spencer! That really is such a GREAT accomplishment!
I am so proud of my baby brother! What a difficult thing to accomplish! Good for him, and you. I know he could never have done it without your love and support. My favorite pic is of the one where he's holding Matthew, and he's walking away. :D
Post a Comment