Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Sad Day, Farewell to "Ishy and Bitta"

We really have loved living in South Pasadena for these past 4 years: great weather, a plethora of young awesome families (and awesome older ones too), fun fun things to do, great restaurants, etc. The one drawback... most everyone moves out. Sad Sad Sad. Throughout these years we have made amazing friends and also have lost several wonderful friends to distance. Tomorrow we are losing another great family, The Cullimores.

Now that Matthew is older, he really has begun to recognize his friends, and he even knows where they live. It will be so tough to turn onto Fremont and have him ask for "Ishy" (Sophie) and "Bitta" (Elizabeth) and have to tell them they are in AZ. We are so excited for them, but they will truly be missed! We love you guys and feel really blessed to have you as friends!

Here are some pics of Sophie and Matthew and some of our other close friends that have left So.Pas. through the years:
Matthew 1 Month Sophie 2
Matthew 2 Months
At 3 Months
At 3 months with Birthday friend Nathan Pulsipher (moved last year)
At 4 Months
At 5 Months with McKay Nelson [moved away before M was born :( ]
A 16 month picture with Nathan again
At 17 Months
At last years Trunk or Treat as Mickey and Minnie
Eventhough it is a sad time now, I know we at least have friends all over the world! Miss all of you that have moved away! [we'll always have facebook ;) ]

5 comments:

Desi said...

It is a sad day. I'm jealous you get to go see them soon. We'll miss you too, "Ishy and Bitta"!

Jessica said...

I had no idea that they were moving! It's so fun seeing all those "old" pictures when they were so little!! Miss you Debbie!

The Proctor Group said...

We will really miss them too :(

elizabeth cullimore said...

We miss you guys so much! You are more like a sister to me than just a friend. I love all the pictures of the kids from when they were just babies! I can't wait for you to come visit me - I'm hoping you'll stay!

Autumn said...

That makes me want to cry. It's so hard saying good-bye to people we are really connected to.