We can't believe our little guy is already 6 months! We didn't get a real photo of him that day (Sunday, June 17th) except for these sleeping pics....he sure likes to nuzzle the bumper!
We can never predict how Joy will be sleeping when we come in these days, but we often find her on her tummy with her knees drawn up so her little toosh is up in the air. What's up with that?
Thanks guys! I can't believe how quick they grow...it is freaky! I remember being a wild sleeper when I was a kid too (I actually remember falling out of bed)...I am sure they will all grow out of this craziness. I would love to see pics of your guys/girl sleeping crazy too ;)
I am a stay at home mom of 2 adorable and wild boys. I love creative and cute things...and so, here are some of my latest crazes I work on while the kids are asleep! Hope you enjoy!
5 comments:
Both Tyler and Dylan prefer the corner for some reason, too. I guess they feel more secure or something. Matthew looks so peaceful sleeping there!
Happy 6 months!
I know how it is with the bumper. McKay does the same thing. :) I can't believe he is 6 months already!! He sure is cute!
Happy half-birthday, Matthew!
We can never predict how Joy will be sleeping when we come in these days, but we often find her on her tummy with her knees drawn up so her little toosh is up in the air. What's up with that?
Thanks guys! I can't believe how quick they grow...it is freaky! I remember being a wild sleeper when I was a kid too (I actually remember falling out of bed)...I am sure they will all grow out of this craziness. I would love to see pics of your guys/girl sleeping crazy too ;)
Hi, Couts! Matthew is so adorable.
Check out our new blog: http://goteamlove.blogspot.com/
We linked your website to ours. I think ours look a lot alike, except the colors are a little different. :)
Post a Comment