Friday, June 8, 2007

Pool Time!

Today Matthew had his first baby pool experience!

At first, he was a little confused and didn't know what to expect

Sometimes, he seemed almost shocked that we would do this to him
But, he finally began to enjoy himself...and his friends
from left: Matthew, Nathan, and Anna


He really liked the pool time! We can't wait to do it again!

from left: Matthew, Sophie, and Nathan


4 comments:

elizabeth cullimore said...

So cute! Remind me to use a swim diaper next time! Sophie's diaper weighed 10 pounds! I love Matthew's expressions in the pics!

Desi said...

Our babies are stinkin' cute! That was so much fun. Thanks again for the invite! We'll have to get together again SOON. I'm leaving for two weeks on the 21st, so lets play before then FOR SURE. Anna has a lot to learn from these big kids.

Janie said...

When can McKay come play???? We live too far away! WAAAAHHHH!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

That last picture is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. :)