Who knew snow cones would be such a hit with the babies? After Joy got a taste of Phillip's she would grab it every time he tried to take a bite. She's trying to teach Daddy to share. :)
I just about freaked when I saw Arthur feeding his snow cone to Dylan at the fair. Now I don't feel so bad seeing both Matthew and Joy Hendrickson enjoying a taste of pure sugar!
I am a stay at home mom of 2 adorable and wild boys. I love creative and cute things...and so, here are some of my latest crazes I work on while the kids are asleep! Hope you enjoy!
2 comments:
Who knew snow cones would be such a hit with the babies? After Joy got a taste of Phillip's she would grab it every time he tried to take a bite. She's trying to teach Daddy to share. :)
I just about freaked when I saw Arthur feeding his snow cone to Dylan at the fair. Now I don't feel so bad seeing both Matthew and Joy Hendrickson enjoying a taste of pure sugar!
Post a Comment