Althought Matthew had previously visited the ocean a few times, this past Saturday was his first time "on the beach"! We visited Santa Monica Beach with the Cullimore Family.
Matthew was really happy when we got there!
He had a lot of fun with cutie Baby Sophie (look how stylish!)
Our nice little set-up
After a little bit of playing and a nice meal, Matthew fell asleep! What a good baby!
He was really comfy on the sand
Later, with Mom and Dad by the shore
We even had a visit from Moses! (only in L.A. I guess)
Matthew thought his trip was "A-okay"

3 comments:
I love these beach pics! We have to get together soon - maybe at the fair. :) His smiles are so fun!
These are great beach pictures! I love the A-okay shot - Matthew is making the gesture perfectly!
Thanks Kerri- We sure missed you today! Let's get together soon!
Post a Comment